Before you start
- Know the order of authors and collaborators including full first names (no initials) and last names.
- Proofread abstract.
- Check abstract length (max. 2700 characters (including spaces)).
Proof Your Abstract
- Proof your abstract before submitting it!.
- Check your abstract length (max. 2700 characters (including spaces)).
- Check the spelling of everyone’s name.
- Make edits before starting the process.
Abstract Submission Checklist
To speed up the submission process and avoid errors, have this information ready:
- Title of your abstract.
- Order of authors and collaborators including full first names (no initials) and last names.
- Length of your abstract.
- Draft of the abstract body.
- The deadline for submitting abstracts is May 31, 2018.
Abstracts that are submitted for oral presentation will be subject to an evaluation process by an international review panel.
Poster boards for display of abstracts will be 120 cm high x 90 cm long.
Poster information for presenters.